Woodlake Family Dentistry would love to welcome you and your family into our practice family! We are local dental office in Little Elm, TX that proudly serves the Denton County community with quality family dentistry for children and adults. We’re excited to meet you, and we hope you’ll stop by sometime soon!
Why Choose a Family Dentist?
Choosing any healthcare provider for your family is an important decision, so why should you choose a family dentist like Woodlake Family Dentistry? Well, there a number of advantages! Here are a few:
- You can build a trusted relationship. — Family dentists see kids, teens, adults, and the elderly, so we’ll be there to provide dental care through each stage in your, or your family’s, life. We’ve found that having a close, meaningful relationship with our patients allows us to provide more personalized care because we better understand your dental needs and concerns. Plus, we think it’s always more fun and more comfortable getting seen by a friendly face.
- You can get all your dental treatments from one office. — As a family dental office, we offer treatments for all different ages. From sealants to protect your little one’s teeth from cavities to orthodontics to straighten your teen’s smile to dental crowns and dental implants for when life takes a toll on your oral health, Woodlake Family Dentistry is there. Long story short, you don’t have to worry about finding and starting over at different dental offices for your different needs.
- You can enjoy convenient appointment scheduling. — Since we serve many families in our community, we understand that our patients’ lives are hectic enough between going to work and school, taking care of errands, and running around town to different extracurricular activities. That’s why we open early at 7 am, stay open as late as 7 pm, and give you the option of family block scheduling. Family block scheduling is where you can book appointments for the whole household on the same day. One trip is all it’ll take for everyone to leave with refreshed smiles!
Our Family Dental Services
Whether you just need some regular upkeep to maintain healthy teeth and gums or you need something more specific to get back to a great smile, we offer a comprehensive suite of family dental services. Our treatments include:
- Preventive Care — Teeth cleanings, dental exams, oral cancer screenings, and more.
- Restorative Care — Fillings, root canal therapy, dental crowns, and more.
- Cosmetic Care — Teeth whitening, veneers, Snap-On Smile®, and more.
If you’re not quite sure what you need but you know what’s bothering you or what you’d like to change, come on in for a consultation. We’ll give you our professional recommendations and can steer you in the right direction!